|~ All Foxhunt Puppies Have Had ~
|Some of these links are pdf. files, please allow download
time (even after it says it's done).
If you don't have Adobe Reader already, click on the link
below to download it now
|A PET'S TEN COMMANDMENTS...
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work,
your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose
not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative,ask yourself if something might be
bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my
heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch.
Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you
|Interested in one of our babies?
Fill out our
Once approved we will contact you to let you know you are approved. We
will at that time talk about what it is your looking for in a Foxhunt puppy.
You will be placed on our puppy wish list and will be notified when the
breeding takes place and again when the puppies arrive. After the puppies
arrive we will keep you updated with photos of the litter so that you may
watch them grow.
For more information check out our links below.
Home About Us Our WS Gallery Our Dogs Puppies Dogs at Play Herding
Photos Related Links Foster Dogs Contact Us
© FWS copywrite protected